Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Leu Gardens

The other day, I went with my roommate and his friend to Leu Gardens. It's a huge garden park here in Orlando. Unfortunately, there was a lot of death still lingering around from the cold winter (well, for Florida anyway). But there were still lots of things to see.

Cactus Garden

Cactus Garden

Macro Flowers

Cactus Garden

Spiderweb

I finally got some use out of my Sigma 28-90 macro, which has more or less done nothing beyond sit in my camera bag. I'm hoping to go back in another 2 months or so when there's more to see there. But for now, you can check out the rest of the pictures I took at the park, as usual, on my Flickr account. Do me a favor and drop a comment on any pics you like, and give me some feedback. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment