Friday, January 15, 2010

Gabby's G35

Awhile back, my friend Gabby asked me to get some shots of her new (to her anyway) G35. Obviously I obliged, because I'm super nice like that.

The car is a 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe. It's a 6-speed, and at the time of these photos is still completely stock.










We met in the late afternoon at the Altamonte Mall. It only took about 15 minutes of shooting in the parking garage for the friendly neighborhood security guard to inform us that we were not allowed to be taking pictures in this public place under his protection. Despite knowing my rights, I decided not to press the matter. We left and went to Denny's to come up with a new plan. Luckily, Gabby's boyfriend Robert knew of another (albeit smaller) parking garage nearby that was largely unused. So after finishing my Heart Attack Sandwich, we headed there right as the sun was sinking behind the horizon.

Thankfully, the "security guard" at this location had decided getting out of the car was more trouble than it was worth, and as such, left us alone.

If you're interested in the rest of the set, you can find it HERE on my Flickr account. As always, comments here and there are warmly welcome.

Gear used in this shoot:
Nikon D40X
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens
Sigma 52mm UV filter
Focal aluminum tripod

No comments:

Post a Comment